Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Blogging on my life

I have to go to bed soon, but I thought I might get some blogging in. Let's see, my life right now...Hm, I've been teaching swim lessons. That's fun stuff, one of my kids is a complete brat. She's fun to work with...not. My love life! Oh my gosh, I sort of actually have one. The boy I may or may not like [my feelings are all over the place!] confessed that he likes me. That's interesting...I don't know where that's going yet. I think I like him...I don't know though, I'm new at this. He's being patient with me too, said we could be friends and see what happens. I think he's incredibly sweet for that, totally gives him bonus points in my book!

Hm...yesterday I went to the library. I got out The Uglies by Scott Westerfield and Artemis Fowl. Two books I've been meaning to pick up and read. So that should be cool, I've started The Uglies, so far its way good. I'm excited to go deeper into that. I still have to start my summer homework...^^;; heh yeah...but as my English teacher said I know I won't be doing it till August, so might as well be getting some reading I want to do in. Hm...oh and I'm going to the Breaking Dawn Prom in August. I'll post pictures of that!

So I should head to bed, I have a stupid meeting tomorrow...ugh. So see ya!
-She Who Reads A Lot

No comments: