Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!

I know this is a few days late. I’ve been rather lazy to tell you the truth and trying to push myself through The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks, by the way hopefully that book review will be up in about a week. I’m trying to get through that as quick as possible because I’m eager to start my goals for 2009. For my whole life I’ve listened to adults rant and rave about having goals for yourself and writing them down. Well this year I decided to listen and do that. My goals so far are: Read 100 or more books this year. Obtain my driver’s license. Maintain a 90 or higher average in school. Oh. Also don’t explode from stress (I’m in danger of that at times). I may think of more but right now at the beginning of 2009 those are my goals. I really want to try to read 100 or more books, I will blog about them all and if I can figure out how I will try to put a list up somewhere of the books I’ve read. I’m really going to have to work for that one heh because currently I average about 2 books per month, that won’t cut it if I want to make 100 books. I’m not sure if this will happen, but I can make the goal can’t I? and just see what happens, I suppose. Hee, so those are my New Years Resolutions! Well aside from wanting to be a better person and maybe relaxing a little (again I stress, a lot. I’m aware of that; my mom makes fun of my anxiety issues at times). I hope everyone had a great New Years! I also hope that 2009 is better than last year even if last year was great and amazing. So yeah Happy New Year everyone and I hope you made New Years Resolutions you want to stick to! I'll be back posting book reviews soon, I promise! Till later.
~She Who Reads A Lot

1 comment:

ReakaManipura said...

I hope you reach your goals!!!! I really should make a list too.....Might post it up on my blog too (Which REALLY needs fixing) but I really like your blog, it's inspiring!!!

I read wicked Lovely, and I loved it! Amazing! Now I gotta get Ink exchange.

If ever you need ideas on what type of books to read, I have read TONS. People say I'm a fast reader)

I read wicked lovely in one night, and when breaking Dawn came out it took me 9 hours to read (I hope I'm not sounding stuck up r boasting, to tell you the truth, those are my two records)

and I'm making this extremely long comment because I have nothing better to do, so yeah....

Happy new Year!!!