Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Library Fun!

Oh my gosh people! I went to the library tonight! After physical therapy [which if anyone cares, my physical therapist says I don't have to go anymore! *cheers*] I begged my mother to take me to the library. You all heard me griping on how I couldn't read, I still don't have too much time. However, I have a break between exams till Tuesday so I need books! I got out Birth of the Pack by Petru Popescu, (that is such a fun name!) The Onion Girl by Charles De Lint, and Firebirds Rising which is an anthology so it doesn't have a specific author but lots of authors.

Currently, I'm about 100 pages into Firebirds Rising. Heh yes only hours after coming from the library...^^;; so that may be the first review you see up. Or it may not, since the book is 500 pages long. Since it is an anthology, I can put it down after reading a few good short-stories. I think, when I get bored with some of the short stories I may put it down and pick up Birth of the Pack. So either or may be up for a book review in the next week or so.

Hm, okay my summer project! So, I decided this summer in the spirit of this blog I am going to try to read all the books I can get to, I have a list of books I wish to read and I'm going to start one of those I have read over the course of the summer. I'm not sure how well it will work out, since I have a summer job and lots of programs for getting back in shape for swimming. Also, with summer homework for AP English... however, I'm going to try. Obviously, I am starting now with the three books I got out of the library.

All the books I read, expect a book review up. So you will all also be able to keep track of the books I have read. Perhaps, you'll find one or two that will interest you! Anyways, that's my summer project. We'll see how it works. Hmm...what else is interesting in my life. I took my global regents exam today, it was easy but long. By the DBQ I was like 'Ugh. Can't I be done?', I took my geometry final yesterday. It was mad easy [and this is coming from someone who is horrid at Geometry). I take my Spanish and Biology Regents Tuesday. I am dreading it...not only do I have to sit through a 2-3 hour exam on Bio but then I have to go like an hour later to sit through a 3 hours exam in a totally different language. -.- joy...

*ahem* Um, I think that's it. Its almost 11:00 pm now(here anyways), I'm extremely tired. I think I'll head to bed soon. Maybe read a bit before, depends on if I pass out or not. Meh. Ta Ta For Now! Don't forget to read!
-She Who Reads A Lot

1 comment:

Twilight Dreamer said...

Hey!!!!

I told you I would leave you a message the next time you posted. I stayed true to my word. Ok so I am a day late, but no one cares about the little details in life like that.
Looks like you have your summer cut out for you; however, you will be totally fine because you get to talk to me like all summer! I know I know that is a scary thought but hey who cares lol. Well I am going to stop talking since I am talking to you right now anyways so there is really no point in leaving a long comment!

Twilight Dreamer (Sakana)