Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Survey!

Tell Everyone About Yourself
Time started::6:37
Basic About you:
Name::Bethany
Gender::Female
Height::4'11"
Eye color::Blue? (They change I don't even know!)
Hair Color::Brown I suppose putting it plainly
Age::16 years 5 months and 21 days
Birthday::January 28
Lefty/righty/ambidextrous::Lefty baby!
Piercings::Nada.
Tatoos::None.
Zodiac Sign::Aquarius
Ring Size::I dunno
Grade::Well technically 11th I suppose...since this next fall I will be.
More about you:
Are you named after anyone?:No I don't think so...I have a great Aunt with the same name. My mom says no though...
Do you live in the moment?:I try to.
Do you consider yourself tolerent to others?:Yeah I guess.
Do you have any secrets?:Um duh. who doesn't?
Do you hate yourself?:No not really
Do you like your handwriting?:Not particularly
Do you have any bad habits?:Heh yes.
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:I have no idea. I hope so.
Any regrets?:yeah.
Do you think life has been good so far?:Yep I think so!
Are you confident?:In myself? Yeah I suppose.
How long does it take you to shower?:10-15 minutes.
What color is your room?:Blue
Where do you want to attend college?:I don't know yet.
Do you...?
Smoke?:No.
Do drugs?:Nope.
Drink?:Well yeah! Just not alocholic drinks...
Go to church?:Yes
Sleep with stuffed animals?:*blush* Yes...
Take walks in the rain?:Yeah when I can
Talk to people even if you hate them?:Yeah. Its common courtesy.
Drive?:Yep. Just got my permit.
Believe in premarital sex?:Meh I guess. If you really love someone and you know you're going to be in a long term relationship with them.
Want to get married?:Most definitely
Want to go to college?:Yes
Want to have children?:Duh.
Sing in the shower?:Hehe yes.
Get along with you parents?:Sometimes.
Get along with your sibling/s?:Meh...sometimes.
Color/highlight your hair?:Nope
Like coffee?:Eww no.
Wear makeup everytime you go out?:No
Love roller coasters?:Not really...
Like to cook?:Ha no.
Have you ever...?
Hurt yourself? :Not on purpose...
Been out of the country?:Just in Canada
Been in love?:Noo
Done drugs?:Nope.
Gone skinny dipping?:can't say I have.
Had surgery?:No, thankfully.
Played strip poker?:o.O...no.
Been on stage?:Nah.
Pulled an all nighter?:Nope
Gone one day without food?:O.O how can anyone do that!?
Slept all day?:Nope.
Kissed a stranger?:Uh no.
Had a dream that came true?:Like literal dream? No.
Broken the law?:Maybe ran a red light and not worn my seatbelt...
Stolen anything?:No. well maybe from my brother...
Been on radio/tv?:Nope.
Been in a mosh-pit?:No.
Bungee jumped?:Umm...no.
Had a dream that kept coming back?:Nope.
Gone out of state?:Yeah! Florida, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maryland
Live in other states?:No. I have a boring life.
Eaten an entire box of oreos?:I don't think so
Had a movie marathon?:yes. Hot men and disney!
Spun until you were immensely dizzy?:Hehee...yes. Lots of times.
Been on a plane?:No
Ran into a wall?:^^ Yes.
Been rejected by a crush?:Maybeh.
Cried in public?:No.
Cried over a movie?:Yes. Schlinder's List and RENT
Pranked called someone?:No. That's mean!
Gotten a cavity?:Yes...4 at a time actually.
Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch?:Uh no. too expensive.
Broken a bone?:Nah.
Fallen from a tree?:Once.
Passed out?:I don't think so...
Been to a theme park?:Well yeah!
Eaten sushi?:That is random. but no I haven't
This or That
Pepsi or Coke::Pepsi
McDonalds or BUrger King::Neither please
Chocolate or Vanilla::Vanilla
Black or White::Black
Burgers or Hot dogs::Burgers
Boxers or breifs::Um on a guy? Boxers
Book or magazine::Book!
TV or radio::Radio
is the glass half empty or half full::Half full I suppose.
sun or moon::Mooon. It doesn't hurt your eyes!
hot or cold::Cold. then you get to be all warm and fuzzy!
romantic comedy or thriller::Romantic Comedy
waffles or pancakes::Pancakes.
Florida or california::California.
Black and white or color photos::Color. This question is weird.
The city, the beach, OR the country::O.O I dunno. Beach or City I guess.
Tennis shoes or sandals::Tennis Shoes
Sweet or sour::Sweet!
Private or publie school::Public schoool.
Cappuccino or coffee::Ew. Neither.
English or history::*gasp* DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
Science or math::Ew. How bout neither? Prolly science though.
Do you believe ...?
in miracles?:Yeah.
in magic?:Not really.
in God?:Yes.
in Satan?:Well if there is god there must be Satan.
in ghosts?:No.
in luck?:Yeah.
in love at first sight?:No its a sweet thought but not realistic
in Santa?:Aw now c'mon...
in the Easter Bunny?:Not answering!
in witches?:No...though it'd be cool if they did!
that it's possible to remain faithful forever?:Yes of course!
in wishing on shooting stars?:Yeah. Its fun.
that cussing is a necessity in life?:No. You can live without swearing.
yourself?:Sometimes
Love and all that -
Do you consider love a mistake?:No not at all!
If someone you had no interest in had interest in dating you how would you:I don't know...I might give him a chance. see what happens.
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them?:Yes.
What is worst about the opposite sex?:They're a bit gross at times...and stupid.
Who and when was your first crush?:I'm not giving names! Just tha the was bleach blonde and in kindergarden
First thing you notice about the opposite sex?:Eyes or hair
Right this moment...
What are you wearing?:RIT t-shirt, shorts, sandals
What are you worried about?:My Global exam tomorrow.
What book are you reading?:T.T Sadly nothing.
What time is it?:6:50
Are you bored?:Immensely
Are you tired?:Yes so much
Are you talking to anyone online or on the phone?:Yah! Sakana
Are you lonely or content?:Content
Are you listening to music, if so then what?:How Do You Get That Lonely by Blaine Larsen
The Last...
Dream you had::I don't remember
Nightmare::Same as above.
Time you cried::Mhm watching Schlinder's list last friday.
Movie you watched::Knight's Tale!
Movie you rented::I don't remember
Book you read::Beka Cooper: Terrier by Tamora Pierce
Word you said::it.
Time you laughed::Like 30 minutes ago.
Person to call you::my mommy! ^^
CD you played::Simple Plan
Song you listened to::Um The Best Man Blaine Larsen
annoyance::My brother! (
IM sent or recieved::What does that mean?
Time you yelled::Like an hour ago.
Person you yelled at::My brother.
time you were a skirt::Halloween.
time you fought with your parents::Friday Night.
Time you wished on a shooting star::I don't remember
Thing you ate::Cookies!
Time you showered::Last night.
Nail polish color worn::*snorts* How bout none? Cuz I've never worn it.
Your favorite:
Type of gum::Minty fresh
Restaurant::Rhode House
Season::Fall.
Type of weather::Thunderstorms
Emotion::I dunno. happy I guess.
Color::Blue
Perfume::Uh...
Candy::Reeses
Pizza topping::Cheese
Fruit::Strawberries! (Are they fruit?)
Veggie::celery
Type of cake::Ice cream cake!
Magazine::People
TV Show::Heroes!
Day of the week::Friday
Month::July is fun
Holiday::Thanksgiving! You get to eat
Number::13
Sport to watch::Soccer/swimming
Flower::I have no idea
Finally...
Time Finished::6:57
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: