Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ranting and Reading!

Hi! So it is June 12th, 2008. I have decided to blog, no book review. Just blog. In other words if you don't care about me ranting about my life like an angsty teenager [actually I'm in a good mood so it won't be angsty xD] you should leave. So onwards! *strikes a pose*

Ooo. So Guess what? Only two more days of school [technically]. We get out on Monday! Wooo! Which is actually...stupid beyond belief. Who goes back to school for a monday?! Also though its our last full day because I live in NY and we are stupid and go back for exams after school is over. C'mon how lame is that?

Anywho, the last few days of school energy has hit me! I've been like off the walls. Not kidding. For the past two days I have been ranting for twenty minutes straight in lunch, without stopping. I have been perfecting my theory of the world. Like deciding that our genes actually talk to each other and when they disagree that's how you get deformities, and when they can't agree at all they have gladiator fights! Then when they do like each other they make lurve and people go 'Eww!' oh and my body has a gay president who runs the entire thing!

Oh, and in the past people were turned into miniture people and then as torture they squished them! So tons of little people were killed and no one ever knew because the bones were too small to find, and the blood only looked like one drop of blood! Also, there are little people who actually lived. They ran away and now we have a population of little people who are living in pumpkins (or apples whichever they prefer) and they are living in secret!

Yes this is what goes on in my mind. My friends, while in hysterics, told me I would go to an Asylum but I'd be fine because I'd be the kind of person who would be in a straightjacket bouncing off the bouncy walls and having the time of her life [xD I would!]. Another thing, we were debating if it would be intentional or unintentional murder if I killed someone by making them laugh too much and fell over and they cracked their skull open.

Yahh...you have to imagine that my friends were just about pissing their pants, because this literally went on for like twenty minutes and I didn't stop. It was continous, barely taking breaths rant while I was practically bouncing off my chair. I took a break to pee, came back and started again. Yes okay, I'm a bit weird. ^^ Tis fun though. I love making people laugh and smile, and the fact that my friends will let me be weird like that makes me really happy. Because every once in a while I really like to do that, to rant and be off the walls hyper. I'm really happy they deal with me like that and have no problem doing so. Cheesy I know, but still.

So yeah anyways that's been my fun days. T.T I haven't had time to read I've been so sad! I have a growing book wish list that is going to have to wait till I'm out of school. T.T it makes me so sad. I will get to more reading though! What else? Um, I'm on a twilight kick so I've been like scowering the web for Twilight updates and found quite a satsifying amount. Can't wait for the movie! See below for the Twilight widget!

Anyways, I've got to go. Got some homework to do. Hopefully I can blog again soon! See ya! ^^

-She Who Reads A Lot

No comments: