Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome!

Hey everyone!
Welcome to the Reading Carpet, I am She Who Reads A Lot. As my name might imply, I read a lot (haha clever right?). This blog will be me reviewing books that I've recently read or may have read long long ago. I may also rant and blog about my life. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in, I'm going to try very hard to keep this up and going. If I miss a few weeks, I may be busy don't come at my throat, please.

Basic overview of me? I'm 16, a sophomore in high school [though soon to be junior!], I like to read, write, swim, read, rollerblade, hanging out with friends, listening to music, read, read...hmm did I mention read? Haha, I'm well known among my friends for having a book (or two!) with me at all times. I mostly dabble in fantasy, romance, and fiction. Sometimes science fiction, I go through books about every few weeks. Depending on how much I get into them. So expect a new review every few weeks.

Currently, all my time is taken up with final exams, once that's done hopefully I can read some more! Speaking of which, I must go study now! Talk to you all soon hopefully!
-She Who Reads A Lot

No comments: